Friday, April 20, 2007

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta...

Like I said last post, more to come:










I kinda got lazy over the last 4 or 5 months when I moved, couldn't find my art supplies, and didn't have a working computer/scanner. I'm trying to get back into a regular routine of Monday through Friday daily drawing. This stuff is from this week. I've got a lot more, but I don't think I'm going to scan it, because it's just more of the same. That, and it takes a long ass time to scan and format. It's hard out here for a pimp.

I know I'm flooding the blog lately, and I apologize, but I need to sway the balance some so this isn't "Ryan's other blog."

PS-Those random blips of color aren't mine, they're clip art that was on work memos I was redrawing during a meeting...on the taxpayers dime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why I do declare that I see what looks to be a Pirate Hooker!