Friday, April 27, 2007

Oh god, now this is just embarrassing...

Let it never be said that I pull any punches and only post what I consider to be "my good stuff."



So why am I posting this trash? I dunno, maybe in a year or so I'll be able to look it up and laugh at how bad it is compared to what I can (hopefully) do then.

I've never really invested any time in putting my tablet to use, which is retarded considering what I spent on it. I figured I'd start breaking it out and trying to familiarize myself with digital artwork. Holy shit is it hard. Really fun, but HARD. I need to improve my coordination so that I can get the fucker to actually do what I want.

I think this might be my first stab at a 100% digital "painting." I'm not sure though. I'm going to spend the next 9 hours at work pouring over tutorials, as I definitely want to keep practicing and get better.

Fuck, look at her face.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Man that's weird, I thought that you did a lot more stuff straight into the computer. Nice work for your first real stab at it.