Wednesday, April 25, 2007

More of the same as before, but while I liked parts of the previous image, this one I'm classifying as total shit. This time it's supposed to be Trent...raising his finger in objection, maybe...to, like...all the computer monitors and CB radios behind him? Or something. See what I'm doing here is letting you write your own backstory to the image. That's actually genius. I fucking love this one.







Is me posting all of my little Photoshop/Illustrator/MSPaint experiments annoying? Be honest.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Not annoying. Quite the opposite actually. It is un-noying.

Anonymous said...

Aside from the fact that I wouldn't have guessed this was supposed to be Trent, it's still nice to look at. I don't know why, but I particularly like the random wires coming out of the electronics in the background.