Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Jyeah!

Illustrator is a really fun way to waste time here at work. I need to see about sneaking my tablet into this motherfucker.



I don't know if this is a self portrait or what. It's kinda like me in places I guess(glasses, facial hair) but so help me god, if I ever start wearing my hat that way, somebody please kick the shit out of me.

Oh, and for the record, I actually drew in a city scape background, but it looked too jumbled and confusing when I shrank the thing down, so I dropped it out of fear that if I ever tried to crop this into an avatar or something, it would be unreadable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely thought it was a self-portrait. I'm impressed whenever people are able to use color in illustrator. It's kind of awkward and hard, but you did a good job.

Todd said...

Gracias amigo.

Ryan said...

I can't tell who draws you more, you or Kevin. It's nice looking stuff though.