Thursday, July 26, 2007

Unintelligent design...

I was playing around with logos and shit today, not for any real reason other than my own amusement. I don't know that I'll ever apply any of this to anything, but seeing as how we're going to redesign the forums when phpbb3 comes out, I felt the urge to mess with design elements. I wish I was better at graphic design...almost as much as I wish I was better at not being ridiculously attractive.

(Click for full size versions)







The only thing I really created from scratch was the actual bomb, the fonts are from 1001freefonts.com...ok, yeah, basically I'm saying I didn't do any work on this.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I like the logo, but am not too thrilled with it's application to the image collage. The red lettering totally gets lost on top of the purple/pink images behind it.

My graphic design skills are kind of poo-poo so I don't really have any suggestions other than moving some more cool colored images behind it.