Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Forf o' Jooleye!

I know I bitch about this all the time, but goddamn do I wish I could draw girls. I bought this book on 50's pinup art the other day, as well as the 50 Years of Playboy Cartoons collection (it weighs as much as Hugh Hefner) and I think it would be awesome to be a cheesecake pinup artist. I've been working on it a lot lately and it's not coming any easier to me. I need to learn to do loose, fluid curves and delicate faces. Learning some stock poses would also be nice. These are pretty "meh", but I like showing my garbage so Kevin doesn't kill himself. ;)



That left arm looks broken. I don't know why I didn't catch that before I inked it.



I know those color schemes are wack. I used an online color scheme generator to save time (I didn't get started on these until almost 5am).

Have a good 4th of July. Don't blow your dicks off with firecrackers.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I'm sure I've said it before, but this trend of you inking and coloring stuff is awesome. Even if it is stuff you're unhappy with, I'm glad to see you taking more stuff past the sketching stage.