Monday, February 04, 2008

This little piggy...

I was trying to help my sister design the invitation for her Vet School prom, and these were a couple of the assets I tried freehanding in Illustrator. I had planned on doing a whole bunch of drunken, dancing animals, but ultimately fell victim to a lack of time, as well as complete frustration with how things were turning out. Ah well. The pig works better than the cow, in my opinion.





It is my desperate wish to get back to drawing and posting soon. I've just been WAY too busy at work lately, and I can't seem to break the video game vice when I get home from work. It's been like 8 months since I physically put pencil to paper and the longer I wait, the more fearful I become of getting back on the horse. Goddammit I'm getting out my drawing supplies TONIGHT!

Excellent work of late brohams. I may not post/reply often, but I'm watching. Always watching...

2 comments:

Ryan said...

That's some damn nice work. I like seeing you deviate from your standard style. For a second I thought Russell had started making posts.

Anonymous said...

For a second, I thought I'd drawn that pig too! Nah, I'm joking...those are much nicer than the tuxedo-wearing animals I draw. I really like the Al Hirschfeld look on the cow, in particular.