Monday, September 10, 2007

Face Off...

I know this doesn't really take much technical ability, but I haven't drawn in weeks and I felt shamed by the recent (to me anyway) activity here. There was a month or two there where I posted every few days or so, I don't want to fall back to my old routine of posting once a month. I really want to make it a point to study more graphic design theory, because let's face it, this cluster fuck of shapes and hues in the background is like a technicolor dagger to the eyes.




The white globs everywhere are my avant garde, symbolic representation of semen. Artsy!

(click to get rid of the jaggies)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Immortalized in a Japanese Soda commercial! I've finally made it!

Seriously though, that's cool. I'm gonna use that somewhere, maybe for my Flickr avaturd.

(The splashes of semen are a nice touch.)

Ryan said...

Ahahahahahahaha *kablooie*



PS. That was the sound of my head exploding.

Geo said...

I like the pink color scheme.. reminds me of that one you did of yourself.