Thursday, May 24, 2007

9-12

So if you've seen me in person in the past 10 months, chances are I had a 3.5" x 5.5" Moleskin notebook on me and you didn't even know it. Usually these puppies only see action when I'm riding the bus, and even then it's only when I don't suspect the person next to me will glance at it. Anywho, I was looking through my stack of these notebooks and ran across a page I thought I would post.In case you couldn't tell that bottom has a puppy chasing a rabbit, the middle has a bunch of potatos [sic] "getting the fuck out of there," and the top has some crappy guys holding some stuff.

2 comments:

Todd said...

Heh, the potatos are awesome.

Nice stuff compadre. Kevin and I have been drawing in sketchbooks at my pad the last couple of nights, and I just can't do it. I don't know what it is, but drawing in a book is impossible for me. I can't even imagine what it's like to work in a small moleskine.

Ryan said...

I don't really enjoy using sketchbooks either. I only use them when I'm not in my house, and have no alternative drawing surface. That said, I kind of prefer the ultra-tiny moleskin to full-on sketchbooks, because I tend to draw in thumbnails anywho.