Monday, May 18, 2009

Odd's 'N' Ends...

Random stuff I had laying about from the last week. The first was going to be Sabretooth and X23 for the weekly sketch group at Pencil Jack, but I wasn't feeling it and bailed.


This is a logo/t-shirt design for Chance's ultimate frisbee team. I didn't do much on this aside from tighten up and extrapolate a bit from his original sketch (which can be found below this).

I'm still hoping to find the time to pick up a pencil over the summer, but fate seems to be conspiring against me on that. Just today I was already to go, and then our work computers all had to be hauled off for some kind of repair/upgrade. I'm writing this on a laptop. Next week, god dammit!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Dude that logo came out pretty nice. I particularly like the curly lines of the clouds.

Russell said...

Definitely some nice Windwaker cloud work.

What the hell, no activity for months and then suddenly a billion posts? How's a fella supposed to keep on top of this?