Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Whoo!

Man, I'm fucking stoked to have this blog! I have high hopes, what with at least 3 contributors thus far. I just hope I can pull my weight.

Here's my innaugural post, my long neglected "Ghost Detective." I'm going to try not to rag on my own work as much here as I do everywhere else, but I will point out that I should have referenced the hand holding the cigarette, and I think his arms are too long. I'm also not entirely sure the feet are in proper perspective. Enough bitching! This group blog shit is going to rock asses! It's going to rock MY asses! BOTH OF THEM!



EDIT: Yeah, coloring isn't exactly "my thang", but I figured I'd kill 20 minutes of work time.



-Todd

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Nice! A year and a half later GD is lookin' much improved. Kinda reminds me of Hellblazer.

Ryan said...

I'm not sure the all-blue is working for this, it makes him look cold and dead. But maybe that's what you're going for. Like he's been workin' that beat so long he's starting to feel dead himself.

Todd said...

I just wanted to play around with monochrome, and I figured a cool color would make more sense for this character and the setting he's from than a happy, warm one. Really though, I have no idea what I'm doing with color, so I don't know why I'm trying to get all ambitious with funky color schemes.

Thanks!