Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A.P.E. Escape...

I'm still working on redrawing some ASJ41 characters. This dude was far and away the hardest to do at the time, and that remains the case today. I just can't draw gorillas, which is odd, as I was raised by them.



This isn't finished by any means, but I think I'm going to try and arrange all these things into some kind of group shot (of people falling from the goddamn sky, apparently), and I'm leaving myself room to make adjustments as necessary.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Yes, yes! Two full color pieces in one month, you're on fire. Can't wait to see all the ASTJ together in one image. I dig the gorilla, it kinda reminds me of Cyborg from Teen Titans.

Geo said...

rad! good to see you back to work.

Russell said...

Nice lines and solid anatomy as usual. For some reason this guy reminds me of a He-Man character...though not nearly as hilarious as He-Man himself...