Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Part 3...

Still going: Roman, "Michelle", Playboy X, Dwayne, Vlad. This time around, I got to discover it's even harder to render the female characters than I feared, so, you can probably expect not to see many ladies around here. Kinda like my birthday parties.

I'm going to keep on keeping on for a little while, but, the more fools I think to include, the more daunting the task of getting around to it actually seems. I mean, it's not like these are overly complicated, I'm just having a harder and harder time coming anywhere close to a likeness.

On deck: Dimitri, Faustin, the rest of the McReary's, Elizabeta, Phil, Bernie, Carmen, Kiki, Liberty Paper Dude, whatever other major characters I may meet as I continue through the game, and I'm hoping to get good reference of that magnificent bastard who drives Roman's cab so I can throw his sassy assy in. Shit, that's a fuckload of dudes.

Yeah, I'll probably just quit.

No comments: